GOVERNANCE REVIEWS and TRAINING
FOR GOVERNORS IN MAINTAINED SCHOOLS OR MULTI ACADEMY TRUSTS
Governors are there to provide strategic leadership; setting a path to the best standards of education, and are the school’s watchdogs, mediators and champions.
Our Governance Review Service provides measurement and recommendations, for Governors to:
- Ensure clarity of vision, ethos and strategic direction
- Hold the Head Teacher and other senior leaders to account
- Contribute to the school’s self-evaluation
- Effectively manage financial resources and meet statutory duties
- Support and strengthen school leadership
- Provide practical recommendations to improve governance
- Support stakeholder engagement
With decades of experience as governors and NLG status, Marshalls has a track record of reviewing, mentoring and supporting governors, trustees and governing bodies to be the best they can be.So, whether you are a maintained school wanting an External Review of Governance, a Multi Academy Trust wanting your Trust Board reviewed or reviews of all your Local Advisory Boards, please contact us to discuss how we can help.
In addition to our External Reviews of Governance, we also offer full Governing Body training sessions – relevant to maintained schools, those looking to become an academy or existing academies.
Sessions include Roles and Responsibilities, Effective Questioning and the Basics of Governance.
Support and strengthen school leadershipProvide practical recommendations to improve governanceSupport stakeholder engagement.